Everyone may have short-term financial difficulties. But what about a personal home where you could raise your kids and live happily ever after? These situations require us to urgently get money, which could be a loan from relatives or friends, a bank loan, or a pledge of valuables to pawnshops. However, the options listed are quite problematic.
Borrowing money from friends is very inconvenient, the daily pawnshops have a huge percentage, but the submission of documents to apply for a bank loan - is a long and difficult procedure, which for some reason (bad credit history, a package of documents it is not complete ...) does not bring results.
Post Community Credit Union offers you a quick and efficient way to help you buy a house you dream of by offering a home loan with a minimum package of documents.
Terms and Conditions:
- 5 and 7-year home loans
- Vacant Land & Construction Loans
- Competitive rates
- Low closing costs
- Free pre-approvals
Our credit union offers the possibility to issue home loans quickly and easily. To approve the loan, the borrower must meet the simplest requirements.
Please bring the following required documentation for processing a home Loan request with you to your appointment:
- Purchase/building agreement
- Plans and specifications (new construction)
- Copy of deed (if building a new home on member's lot)
- Last Two Pay Stubs and W-2s from the last two years
- Driver's license
- Complete federal tax returns from the last two years - personal and business (self-employed)
- Current profit/loss and balance sheet (self-employed)
- Evidence of sufficient funds to complete a transaction, two most recent months of bank statements, 401K statement, HUD settlement statement from the sale of current home
- Other supporting necessary documentation to complete loan application processing.
Note: All Home home loans are originated, processed, closed, and serviced locally. Let us roll out the carpet for your big move or take the hassle out of refinancing your home with our personal service, great rates, and generous terms.