Post Community Credit Union’ s NEW 5% Hi-Interest Checking/Share Draft Accounts* are easy to open, are electronic, and you can earn a high dividend on balances up to $5, 000! They provide a full range of services at no cost to members, including these convenient features:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per check fee, no restrictions or hidden charges
- Free Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay
- 10 Free ATM withdrawals a month, with 24-hour ATM access to more than 28, 000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through CO-OP
- Free MasterCard® Debit Card – transactions
- Overdraft Privilege** available
- Online check ordering
Easy monthly usage requirements:
- Direct Deposit to a Hi-Interest Checking Account or at least one (1) ACH transaction
- Minimum of two (2) monthly Online Banking ITSME247 logins
- Minimum of fifteen (15) monthly debit card transactions using your signature (pin-based transactions not eligible)
- Sign up to receive eStatements
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. 5% is earned on High Interest Checking Account deposit balances up to $5, 000.00 per month. Interest is calculated on an average daily balance for the month. The rate is subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings on the account. Membership eligibility required. Subject to credit approval. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal Housing Lender.
**Payments by the Credit Union is a discretionary courtesy and not a right of the member or an obligation of the Credit Union. This privilege for Checking/Share Draft Accounts will be limited to a maximum amount of $500 overdraft (negative) balance. Transaction types that are eligible for Overdraft Privilege include and are limited to: ACH transactions, Drafts and On Us Checks at the teller counter, Debit Card transactions and ATM withdrawals. You must bring your account balance to a positive balance within every 30 day period. The Credit Union, in its discretion, can cancel this protection and cease paying overdrafts at any time without prior notice of reason or cause. $32.00 standard Overdraft Privilege fee applies for each non-sufficient fund item paid by the above mentioned transaction types.
Check rates. For more information, contact a Member Service Representative at 269.966.3900
Online Check Re-Ordering
Reorder your Post Community Credit Union Checks through Harland Clarke
Have you always wanted the security of a checkbook with the convenience of an ATM card?
With the PCCU ATM/Debit MasterCard® you can have the best of both worlds! Use it at an ATM to get cash. Use it at your favorite restaurants or make purchases at your local grocery store. Its uses are virtually endless. Your Post Community Credit Union ATM/Debit MasterCard® is accepted everywhere MasterCard® is accepted at over 11 million merchants worldwide. Enjoy the benefits that the MasterCard® symbol brings to your ATM card.
Simple to Use
- Your everyday purchases have never been easier.
- To make a purchase at any participating merchant, simply swipe your ATM/Debit MasterCard® through a card reader.
- You’ ll either be asked to enter your secret Personal Identification Number (PIN) or simply sign your name. Many merchants will give you the option of receiving additional cash back.
- You’ ll receive a receipt for your purchase and the total amount of your transaction will be deducted from your Checking Account.