Get connected to your Credit Union account anytime, anywhere with “ It’ s Me 247” FREE Online Banking at Post Community Credit Union. From the comfort of your home or office, simply log on to our website and take advantage of a multitude of FREE Online Banking tools that will help you save time and simplify your life.
- Verify account balances
- Print a copy of your account history
- Verify check clearings
- Transfer funds between PCCU accounts
- Nickname your accounts
- Manage your budget with the Personal Finance Manager
- Download account history to MS Money, Quicken or Excel
- Create account eAlerts
- View Your check images and download free check copies
- Access eStatements
- Apply for a loan
- Get tax information regarding interest and dividends
- Stop a check payment
- Create checks to yourself
- Print off & make loan payments
- Check if payroll or electronic funds transfers have posted
- And much more!
Try the It’ s Me 247 video demos!
There are several video demos to assist you.
You must have the following to use PCCU Online Banking:
- A computer or other device with Internet Access
- Browser software that supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security. We recommend one of these packages which we have tested and support :
- Internet Explorer
Online Banking employs security features to ensure that all of your transactions are conducted with the highest possible privacy and protection. All data is encrypted using 128-bit encryption, the strongest form available, and transferred via the Secure Sockets Layer protocol between you and your Credit Union.
- Enroll online
- Call us at 269.966.3900
- Enroll in person at any branch
Login to Post Community Credit Union Online Banking Enroll in Post Community Credit Union Online Banking