Get connected to your Credit Union account anytime, anywhere with “It’s Me 247” FREE Online Banking at Post Community Credit Union. From the comfort of your home or office, simply log on to our website and take advantage of a multitude of FREE Online Banking tools that will help you save time and simplify your life.
- Verify account balances
- Print a copy of your account history
- Verify check clearings
- Transfer funds between PCCU accounts
- Nickname your accounts
- Manage your budget with the Personal Finance Manager
- Download account history to MS Money, Quicken or Excel
- Create account eAlerts
- View Your check images and download free check copies
- Access eStatements
- Apply for a loan
- Get tax information regarding interest and dividends
- Stop a check payment
- Create checks to yourself
- Print off & make loan payments
- Check if payroll or electronic funds transfers have posted
- And much more!
Try the It’s Me 247 video demos!
There are several video demos to assist you.
You must have the following to use PCCU Online Banking:
- A computer or other device with Internet Access
- Browser software that supports Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) security. We recommend one of these packages which we have tested and support:
- Internet Explorer
Online Banking employs security features to ensure that all of your transactions are conducted with the highest possible privacy and protection. All data is encrypted using 128-bit encryption, the strongest form available, and transferred via the Secure Sockets Layer protocol between you and your Credit Union.