Post Community Credit Union (PCCU) will protect the confidentiality of its members´ information, account information and personal communications to the fullest extent possible and consistent with the law and the legitimate interests of postcommunitycu.com, its partners, its employees and other customers of postcommunitycu.com´s services. To guard against the loss, misuse, and alteration of information that is collected from members, PCCU has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in place.
- Advanced fire protection, suppression, and detection systems.
- Fully integrated Monitoring System for all critical building, server and network systems
- State of the art Security Technology and 24x7 on-site security staff.
- 24x7 Network Operations Center and on-site Data Center Staff.
systems and network infrastructure and security
- Best-of-breed equipment for routers, firewalls, and servers.
- Full network redundancy.
- 24x7 dedicated/prevention systems ensure network perimeter remains secure.
- Automatic email scanning for virus detection and cleaning provides complete protection.
backup, restore and disaster recovery
- Enterprise-class backup and restore technology protecting your data.
- Weekly full backups and daily incremental backups.
operating system and application management
- Hardened operating system builds.
- Host based security.
- Vigorous patch management.
- In-depth 24x7 monitoring help to ensure that our systems are secure.